246 Studios UK Rebuilding map is a map focused on updating the UK, as it has not seen a lot of love
Thats why we at 246 studios are here to improve the Uk
Disclaimer: Anyone found to reproduce any of the work in this product will face legal action, all work in this map is our own.
We have faithfully recreated Brighouse and Elland to match their real world counterparts
* New Cities: Brighouse, Elland
* Reworked M62/A1
* Joined M62 onto the A63 near hull as in real life
* Rebuilt Sheffield
* Reworking of Liverpool
Authors: Freddy Peters, Ian Brownbill (For Logos only) Angel Fuentes FLD (Prefabs)
DOWNLOAD 785 MB
This is a cool map by me.
Add just lot of house, where you can sleep.
Don’t Reupload, don’t stole my link or Pic.
DOWNLOAD 19 MB
-Postroeny Many cities (including Novorossiysk, Krasnodar and etc.)
-Perestroeny Many road
-Added Highway A155, A154 (P216), A160, Hot Key Kaluga-Afipsky
Added new sections of road for the M4, M29 (R217) R254, P251, A147 highway
-Improved Road infrastructure (close to reality)
-Improved The nature of the forest zone map
-Enter Support the game together with the map “RusMap”
-Enter Transportation from refineries “Rosneft” Tuapse to the gas station and back of the same name
-Enter Several companies realnosuschestvyuschy
-Added More than 350 new signs and labels
-Povyshena Detailed terrain
-Added New environment sounds
-Added Space atmosphere (pr.plyazh in Dzhubga, Railway station in Novorossiysk, and others.)
-Improved Light flashing car at night (if you do not like this novvovedenie, the
You can remove it, read more below)
Tested 1.23 Game Version
The card has not been tested with other cards except rusmap
Please save the original download link!!! DO NOT REUPLOAD!!!
SimKA, RusMap, klipstoeun8839, Koral, OSTeam, FLD, jon_ruda, Jazzycat, DeXtor
Map is compatible with standard cards SCS.
Added new cities:
Game Version: 1.23.
Author: Valera_t Correction of errors, alignment and change to the versions of the game: 1.23.h: voldemar56
DOWNLOAD 678 MB
ETS2 Northern Scandinavia v0.99.2 for ETS2 version 1.23
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
Copyright and sharing:
– Feel free to share this mod on other mod sites, but keep the original link from scandinaviamod.com
– Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs to “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod”
– Create new profile(only for those who don’t have a profile already of my map)
– Activate NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs(prefabs_packed) via Mod Manager
– Set the files in this order on Mod Manager: prefabs_packed, NorthernScandinavia.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia-def.scs
– Set game module to “NorthernScandinavia.mbd” and not “europe.mbd”, because this is a standalone map
– Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
– Spawn for ferry in Moskenes
– Performance upgrades. Unnecessary files removed from definition folder
– Invisible wall in Å i Lofoten removed
Bugs not fixed:
– Rain in the tunnels on the map
– Background map not added to world map
New features and scenery upgrades:
– Industrial area in western part of Bodø are bit more improved
– More construction sites in Bodø
– Improved scenery outside of Tverlandet
– Improved scenery towards Saltstraumen from Tverlandet
– Improved scenery at Vikan near Tverlandet
– Roadworks between Tverlandet and Rognan
– Many new signs in the map
– Improved scenery between Bertnes and Tverlandet
– Minor scenery upgrades in Å i Lofoten. Not yet finished. Some buildings need to be placed.
– Nordic Crown(Bodø, designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Aria(Tverlandet, next to old Fv 17 towards Saltstraumen)
– MS Stein(Tverlandet)
– Reine not completed
– Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) “Silvervägen”
– E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
– Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.23x
Taoroot(background map in editor, work in progress)
DOWNLOAD 192 MB
This map need patch 1.22or1.23 and
DLC Going East! + DLC Scandinavia
add new route and new models.
Credit list detail in mod description.
R.O.C Map still in test, have any suggestion, you can post on my blog page.
If you don’t want to play test map, you can wait bigger R.O.C map .