Compatible ETS2 1.9.X and 188.8.131.52 + ALL TSM map (4.X)
Brutal Optimal Runing Please Game setting : Color correction OFF !!!
- Repaired Skybox
- Repaired all Sounds
- Repaired errors
- Many many new textures
- My 10K engine reduced good all ETS version 5K engine and transmission
opening level 15.
- Increase in traffic density
- Added many new models of cars on the road (some of the TDU-packs and
other old friends as a sprinter and the Duchy of couriers, etc. etc.)
- New Neoplan buses in traffic
- Added Man TGA 18, Scania 164 and Actros MP4 traffic
SCS Srele, Serj999, Jazzycaat
This mod changes the economy of the game. Easy Economy makes your character level up faster. You install one version in your mod folder.
Changed truck refund
Chagned cost of buying/upgrading a garage
Changed fuel discount in 5 bay garages
Changed exp bonus point for parking the trailer manually
Changed exp points for damaging the cargo
Changed driver hire cost
Changed fine for abandoned job
Changed number of owned trucks to unlock buying online feature
Changed hurry up timer
Changed driver xp scale (only in easy)
Changed driver skilled job probability (only in easy)
The mod is tested on version 1.9 steam
Mods change your game making your profile unrecoverable.Always ensure that you backup your Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder.
DOWNLOAD 0.2 MB
This mod changes the police fines. There are two versions; easy and
hard.Use only one version
200 Euro for car crash
75 Euro for avoid sleeping
50 Euro for wrong way
275 Euro for speeding (camera)
75 Euro for no lights during night
175 Euro for red lights
275 Euro for speeding
800 Euro for car crash
300 Euro for avoid sleeping
200 Euro for wrong way
900 Euro for speeding (camera)
700 Euro for red lights
900 Euro for speeding
The mod is tested on version 1.9 steam
DOWNLOAD 10 KB
DOWNLOAD 560 KB
Game fixes (EssentialsGameFixes.scs), essential fixes:
1. AI trucks will now transport all trailer types available in the
2. Traffic Panel Transporter trailers no longer shows up as the red
3. Added more variants of AI trucks (with different cabin and chassis
4. Adds missing stock exhaust to the AI DAF trucks.
5. Adds missing side mirror to the AI Renault, Scania and Volvo
6. Traffic vehicles that are not set to appear in a specific country
will still appear rarely.
7. Made the MB Actros, Renault Magnum, Renault Premium, Scania R,
Scania Streamline and Volvo FH16 traffic trucks use the detailed model
when close up like the other trucks.
8. Added the missing chassis badge numbers to the traffic MAN trucks.
9. Fixed lod models of the Accord, Fabia, Octavia and Punto to use the
10. Added roof decals to traffic Volvo FH trucks.
11. Traffic Scania Streamline uses the correct engine and grille
12. Adjusted maximum speed of some AI vehicles.
1. Missing side mirror on one of the DAF, MAN and Iveco dealers’
trucks has been added as default.
2. Fixed UK exclusive dashboard image of MAN TGX.
3. Front mirror of the MAN TGX for XL and XLX cabs has been changed to
use the correct one.
4. Default paintjob of the MAN TGX 18.680 V8 has been changed to use
the V8 black paintjob, while the 26.540 truck beside it now uses the
Shadow gray paintjob instead.
5. A 6×4 model is offered by the DAF truck dealer by default.
6. Fixed inconsistencies between UK and Europe truck dealers (some of
the same trucks had different gearboxes installed).
7. Top range Renault Magnum is now fitted with the 520hp engine as
8. The Iveco Stralis Hi-Way is also avaliable at small Iveco dealers.
9. Base model Volvo FH 420 is now avaliable as a starter truck, while
the base model FH16 540 Classic will only unlock at level 9 (at level
9 you can choose between the FH 500 or the FH16 540 Classic).
10. The FH16 600 Globetrotter 6×2 is also available at small truck
11. Missing Euro 6 badges added to the Scania Streamlines at the truck
12. Scania Streamline default paintjob now available as stock at the
13. Front mirror of the Scania Streamline Topline cab as well as the
sunshield of the normal and highline cabs has been changed to use the
14. DC16 V8 engines are also available for the Scania Streamline
1. Gooseneck chassis and cargo now shows up in all 3 color variants.
2. Fixes missing lod of the brick, chemical and fuel cistern
3. Opentop trailer shadow bug fixed.
4. Parked trailers now use the detailed model instead, since there is
a bug where the trailer doesn’t change to a higher quality model when
it is picked up by the player.
5. Fixed Gooseneck cargo (30ft) model. Previously the red and green
color variants were mapped to the wrong look.
6. Corrected wheels of the Skoda Octavia cargo on the car
1. Corrected cabin names of the Iveco Stralis and the Renault Magnum.
2. Gearbox name corrections for Iveco Stralis, MAN TGX and Renault
3. DAF XF stock left exhaust does not conflict with the right
4. MAN LHD dashboard “30″ and “50″ kph readings do not disappear at
5. Mercedes-Benz Actros engine names corrected (no longer using the
18xx chassis format).
6. Fixed the “400″ badge texture of the MAN.
7. MAN 324kW (440hp) engine type is changed to D2066, since the D2676
range only starts from 353kW (480hp) onwards.
8. Fixed Iveco Stralis Hi-Way naming problem. It no longer shows up as
the Iveco Hi-Way Hi-Way at driver manager.
1. Concrete cargo added for transport.
2. Added retarder to the DAF, old Iveco, MAN, MB, Renault and Volvo
Classic first job trucks.
3. V8 black paintjob is now used by the MAN first job truck.
4. Fixed inconsistency of parts available between LHD/RHD quick job
trucks as well as increased engines variety.
5. Fixed chassis badge number of the quick job MAN TGX 6X4 trucks
(from 26 to 33).
6. Added roof decals and changed standard interior into exclusive
interior of the new Volvo FH first job truck.
Real logos (EssentialsRealLogos.scs), adds real logos to the game:
1. Adds real logos to Mercedes-Benz C Class wagon, Opel Astra and
2. Changes Majestic into Mercedes-Benz.
3. Changes Gestone, Continent and Goodyears tires into Bridgestone,
Continental and Goodyear tires respectively.
4. Changes Schmied BigCargo trailer logos to Schmitz Cargobull.
5. Changes Scout Cars to Škoda Auto.
6. Real Gas Stations.
7. Real logos for heavy duty machinery.
8. Krone Cooliner and Profi Liner trailers now use the Krone livery.
9. Brick trailer logos have been changed from Beger to Berger, Schwar
Muller to Schwarzmuller.
Trailers mod (EssentialsTrailers.scs), adds more stock trailers to the
1. Unused trailers such as the Container, Opentop and Reefer will be
available for transport.
2. Adds unused red and green color variants to the gooseneck cargoes.
3. Adds unused yellow color variant to the cement mixer.
4. Adds a new variant of the Krone trailers, it uses the companies
paintjob instead of the stock Krone paintjob.
5. Adds a new unused variant of the Schmitz container trailer, it uses
the companies paintjob instead of the stock Schmitz paintjob.
Pete379jp, lonestranger, LT-Schall, Yusuf Bolukbasi, Diago Sofrano
Tested with 1.9 to 1.9.10 versions
Changelog v 1.2:
- Changed Format from scs to zip
- Ability for the users to change the values
- Low End PC’s compactibility without lagging
- Fixed Conjuctions in Traffic Signals
DOWNLOAD 8 MB