- Standlone ( Find in Renault dealer)
- HQ model
- HQ interior
- With physics
- Maximum speed 190 km/h
Authors: D Model, MRD_BMZ
DOWNLOAD 3 MB
Volkswagen Beetle 66 Car for 1.9.x game versions
Find from the Scania dealer
Authors: Ron700, Lucas Dantas, SCS
DOWNLOAD 41 MB
- If not consistent problem has been solved.
- The Cab settings re-written.
- Suspension settings have changed.
-Cab setting is changed according to the speed.
I’m sorry translation may not be accurate
DOWNLOAD 2 KB
This will make your truck more tangible and easy to control, in this
version, we took the basic physics of materials version 1.8.25 just
with a bit of an improvement over the old physics, and now you can
feel like you’re a real truck, good luck, please download and test,
then download and upload it with a different name and link with a
Gustav Rhan & Ian Gancank
DOWNLOAD 10 KB
Changelog v 9.0:
- Updated for 1.9.0 +
- Physics settings have been entered more realistic for all trucks
- Cabin’s inside shake has been set more realistic
- Driving is more realistic now in rainy and sunny weather
- This mod just changes the suspension settings
- You can enable/disable speed limit in game settings manually
Tested Version 1.9.0 +
Contact Me on Facebook & Twitter:
DOWNLOAD 578 KB
ETS2 1.9.X + TSM 4.7
ETS2 1.8.X + ALL TSM
- Optimize all big textures
- Less grass than the factory setting
- New grass, corn, trailer company logos and many more
DOWNLOAD 10 KB Brutal version compatible NO Demage mod
I found that gaining money in the vanilla game was a little bit too
much of a chore, but other economy mods I have tried made making money
so easy it lost any challenge at all.
Finally I went into the files and created my own economy mod. This mod
slightly edits the economy so that both you and your drivers earn a
little more money. Additionally you get 25% fuel discount at your own
garages instead of 15%.
The changes are minor so that it still takes a while to gain cash, but
it is a little easier.
Built from scratch to work with the 1.9 patch. Also works with
V2 info: The XP reward for parking has been dropped from 300 to 100
(vanilla 45) as it was raising your rank too quickly early game.
Reward bonuses have been reduced as you could make too much money from
them too quickly. They are still more than vanilla just not as high as
V1 is still available for those that prefer those values. You can get
it here: http://ets2.lt/en/as-economy-patch-1-9-compatible/
DOWNLOAD 2 KB