Income boosting mod.

Home Forums Mods requests Income boosting mod.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jappe81
    Participant

Hello, first time poster on these forums here. I was wondering if it would be possible to make mod that gives extra money if you deliver your cargo before it was suppoded to. Example: Cargo was due to deliver thursday between 3am – 7am, and you deliver it 1am.. For arriving 2 hours earlier than you’re suppoded to it gives you say 2000€ extra, 1000€ per hour.

JimmyJoJr
    Participant

Basically mods work by changing or editing existing game code, there’s no code that would allow for this type of change.

I doubt it will be added either, as it would be easy to exploit on long routes that involve ferries. Also I can’t see them adding something thing intentionally unrealistic. In real life, if you arrive before you window opens, you have to wait. I know a driver who arrived 24hours early because of a timing mix-up. The poor guy had to park up on the street and wait for his delivery window the following day.

Jappe81
    Participant

After giving another thought about this, I agree with you. If this kind of mod exiisted it would propably only benefit for those who just started their trucking career since after few garages you just earn money by sleeping.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.