same skin for all trucks

Home Forums Mods requests same skin for all trucks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bullseye
    Participant

Hello i have on all my trucks a skin now i have made it on mercedes mpiv that i find netter than the other skins.
    But if i want change the other skins there is something wrong so can somebody help me for make the skin from mercedes mpiv for all the other trucks in game.

This is the skin

thanks for your help

with kind regards

xtremealu

You have to create separate skins for all trucks

Stobart

Excellent job on the skin bud do you take requests ? ( sorry if this isnt allowed on the forum as its a mod request )

bullseye
    Participant

And how do i separate the skin for all trucks?

I have this skin created thanks to my other skins i have only changed a few things. Stobart

bullseye
    Participant

I have the same collors for all trucks but if i want make them like the mercedes then go the name on the mercedes on the roof and the belgium flags on the doors
    tha is the problem

xtremealu

You need to take blueprints of every truck, search them up here on ets2.lt

MasterModers
    Participant

Many people would be able to replicate it for all trucks, it’s just if they have to time to be bothered to do it. Their time could be put to use making another mod which would get more downloads. And in case you didn’t know; more downloads = more money. So my advice is if you really want to have this skin for personal use over all trucks, look up some videos and learn how to make skins for ets2. You can then use that skins and replicated it for the other trucks.

bullseye
    Participant

You mean the tempaltes of the trucks? iI have the templates from all the trucks but if i make this skin for the daf or scania and i place it as mod withe ets2 studio then change my skin from the mercedes…

bullseye
    Participant

Sorry that i ask this, is there someone that have time for a little help?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.