cant get mods working

Home Forums Help, questions cant get mods working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andy

hi can anyone help me? I’ve been trying to install the Scania t mod and a few others! i’m putting them in the mod folder and enabling. im running game version 1.16.1s! I just cant find the truck to buy in the game.

Ianwigan

Hi andy im guessing that you have put the scs file in your mod folder and enabled it in profile. I have the truck if its the one by gt mike. You need to buy it online and not from dealer ok. Also you need to be above lvl one which i guess you are let me know how you get on ian

Andy

thanks for your reply! yeah I’ve done all that its telling me at the bottom of my in game home screen that the game contains unauthorised mods, but still cant find it in online store or dealer. Im on level 19. its very annoying lol

Ianwigan

Maybe one of your mods is causing a conflict andy i know i have the scania t in my game by gt mike the scania by 50 keda the daf by 50 keda and the kenworth by dimitry along with tsm map i also had pro mods but you cant run tsm and pro mods map at same time. Also i do have trailer packs painted truck traffic by jazzy cat etc they all working fine on latest ets version. Im lvl 32 all i can suggest is trying to uncheck one mod at a time n then restarting you wont loose your lvl or money. Or a better way id try is create a new profile just for the hell of it wont take u long enable the mods u have one at a time till you find the one thats causing the problem. Then you will be able to goto your original profile and un check it wonder if that helps ? Good luck also i have garage mod by fred be and volvo fh16 by ohaha running like say let me know how you go hope ive been of some help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.