Question

Home Forums Mod creators discussion Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RedLion

Can any 1 tell me how to change/remove the GLOBTROTTER sign from top on volvo 2012 I’d like to change the text

HXmodder

You can find the GLOBETROTTER sign in vehicle/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/color.dds then follow the steps below :

– Open the color.dds file (I’m using DXTBMP program to open the file)

– Then once it’s open go to Prefs in DXTBMP and click select editor

– Then select the editor you want to use (Gimp, Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks and others image editors)

– Then click Image and Send to editor

– Now the file is opened just scroll down and you will see the GLOBTROTTER sign and just apply another image on the logo

Note : Make sure the image you want to use is the same size as the logo which is 395px width and 85px height

– Create a folder called vehicle and the inside create another folder called truck and then inside truck folder create another one and call it volvo_fh16_2012 and inside volvo_fh16_2012 folder
    place your color.dds file that you’ve edited then add vehicle to archive give it ZIP format and select Store for compression method then change the name of your file and give it .scs extension ex : newtruck.scs.

Hope this helps 🙂You can find the GLOBETROTTER sign in vehicle/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/color.dds then follow the steps below :

– Open the color.dds file (I’m using DXTBMP program to open the file)

– Then once it’s open go to Prefs in DXTBMP and click select editor

– Then select the editor you want to use (Gimp, Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks and others image editors)

– Then click Image and Send to editor

– Now the file is opened just scroll down and you will see the GLOBTROTTER sign and just apply another image on the logo

Note : Make sure the image you want to use is the same size as the logo which is 395px width and 85px height

– Create a folder called vehicle and the inside create another folder called truck and then inside truck folder create another one and call it volvo_fh16_2012 and inside volvo_fh16_2012 folder
    place your color.dds file that you’ve edited then add vehicle to archive give it ZIP format and select Store for compression method then change the name of your file and give it .scs extension ex : newtruck.scs.

Hope this helps 🙂

HXmodder

Sorry i missed something :

– Click on add and then place your file in ets2 mod folder and just activate the mod

RedLion

thank you

yra
    Participant

Я автор многих салонов , которые у вас находяться под другим авторством. Как быть?

yra
    Participant

И тишина

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.