real activities in ets2

Home Forums Mods requests real activities in ets2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    indotruckers

Regards to the truckers in ets2

I want someone to make a mod or patch that allows for:
    1. each truck can park on the roadside or break when a long way to reach a place of rest or free parking and then by pressing the button on the keyboard to rest
    2. provide a place to put the trailer in a different place on each company (the random)
    3. trailer driven by a computer can put the trailer as well so we can all be lining up to put the trailer due to crowded places because there are other drivers who are putting the trailer park though it was done by a computer
    4. other vehicles both small cars and trailers are run by computer can honk the horn to us as the driver of the trailer
    5. for ports and other customized with full freight, trailer means that others can come in and passing for another trailer to the port and can cross well so not just one terminal at the port works
    6. for damage to the car we were riding should be given real effect of such broken glass cracked then the tire as exhausted by the trip very much.
    7. I agree if ets2 running as I mentioned above that we need to pay to play this game but to buy it please easy as paying with a visa or transfer it is not very complicated.

so input from me, not acceptable is not a problem, I love ets2 may grow so many people who play this game. thank you.

regards

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.