– First interpretation of the Republic of Moldova in Euro Truck Simulator 2
– Map concept link:
– Current released version (v0.2 RC2) contains southern part of the country, with districts Cahul, Cantemir, Taraclia, Leova, Hincesti
and Autonomous Territorial Unit of Gagauzia. Next versions will expand the map to the
north as well as the unrecognized separatist Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (Transnistria);
– Realistic map scaling, the time & distance driven on this map are ALMOST
equal to their real-life analogs.
– Custom models, road sign textures, billboards, no custom companies yet,
expect them in the coming versions;
– Custom vehicle license plates (realistic);
– Standalone map, no DLC required;
– Tested on game version 1.21.1.s.
– The map fully supports ETS2 1.21;
– Added Hîncești city;
– Added Sărata Nouă, Seliște, Sărăteni, Cneazevca, Sărata Galbenă, Mereșeni villages on R34;
– Fixed the trailer license plate bug;
– Fixed red textured trailers;
– Added FLD prefabs/models;
– Added traffic signs by zeppelin3;
– Minor bug fixes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETUP:
1) Download the .zip archive, containing 3 essential map files:
2) Copy these 3 files to “C:Users
3) Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2
4) Create a NEW profile, open “Mod Manager”, enable 3 ESSENTIAL FILES of the mod;
5) Set the playing module from “Europe” to “Moldova.mbd”
6) Have fun!
Author: Barrett_killz (Map editing, definitions, main developer)
DOWNLOAD 367 MB