— New in version 9.0 —
Improvements from previous versions:
+ Fixed and cleaned new retarder sound output -> now you can properly hear the transmission whine and the internal system.
+ Changed parking brake stick release sound -> now synchronizes with the animation of the parking brake release.
+ Deepened some tire sounds on asphalt. Some stock sounds were blended with the modded sounds to achieve a richer sound.
+ Subtle new tire sound for highway and country road surfaces added.
New Sound Fixes:
+ Replaced standard truck horns used by AI traffic trucks. Some AI traffic trucks will use a short loud honk when you are in their way, others may do a long honk.
— Features of this mod —
1. Increased volume for interior stick sounds (e.g. releasing parking brake, blinker stick lever)
2. Interior stick sounds for: parking brake, retarder stick, blinker stick and light switch (taken from real trucks)
3. Real interior and exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you’re accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
4. Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt roads
5. Some UI sounds decreased
6. Key chain swing sound when on bumpy roads or when hitting a small obstacle
7. Added suspension sounds for cabin, trailers and tires
8. Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
9. You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane
10. If caught driving too fast, a police siren will be triggered so you (maybe) have to pull over to stop the noise
11. “Late music” replaced with phone ringtone sound
12. Gas pump and trailer coupling sounds made more realistic
13. Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
14. AI Traffic trucks will use new horn sounds. Some will use short honks when you are in their way. Others will use a long honk.
15. Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks. Does not replace individual truck sounds.
Compatible for and tested on version 1.21.1 and 1.22.0
No errors in game log.
— Credits —
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples and compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing sounds
* AlexeyP for rattle/squeak, trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds