– added almost 450 standard colors from the following source: https://www.w3schools.com/colors
– all colors were stored into an excel table to be easier to identify them when needed. you will find it in the zip archive
– the colors were sorted by groups of main colors, with a higher rate of unique versions of the most used colors by car manufacturers
– all colors were converted into scs with the tool of cocimalovo: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=173020&hilit=dodero
how to easily edit my mod?
– go to list of colors.xlsx or list of colors.xls (depending what Office version you have installed)
– add/multiply colors by inserting new rows or delete lines with unwanted colors (adding // or # on the text in the first column will also work in case you want to use that color later)
– a conditional formatting will change colors for double entries so if you multiply a color, by copying it more times (to see more a certain color in traffic) do not be surprised if cell color will change
– the I column contains the formula to build the whole SCS sii file so if you add new lines, be sure that you copy/paste the formula on the new lines.
– when you finish editing, copy all cels from the I column and paste it in car_colors.sii or truck_colors.sii, be sure you replace only the lines starting with color:
– painted trucks mod of jazzycat is not influenced by my mod
– original scs colors both for car and trucks were not deleted, you can find them at the end of each sii file
more details and discussions on the scs forum page here:
DOWNLOAD 232 KB