Map updated! (22.05.2022)
Version – 2.3.1
Map changes in version 2.3.1 (last update):
– Adaptation for version 1.44, including corrected fonts in the Bashkir language.
– The map is sounded with the sounds of nature and human activity (rivers, birds, noise of factories).
– Optimization has been improved, the range of grass rendering in open areas has been increased.
– Added new objects from patch 1.44 (HoR).
– Minor technical fixes.
– Temporarily disabled weights, this is normal.
– territories and cities of Bashkiria (Ufa expanded, the Shaksha microdistrict was also added, Oktyabrsky was added, as well as the Ufa-Magnitogorsk highway, with the cities of Inzer and Beloretsk).
– the territory of the Chelyabinsk region (Asha)
– the territories of Tatarstan (Bavly, Bugulma, Almetyevsk).
Map changes in version 2.2.0:
Adaptation for game version 1.43.
– territories and cities of Bashkiria (Salavat, Sterlitamak, Ufa (airport area).
– the territory of the Kurgan region and the city of Kurgan.
Map changes in version 2.1.2:
Added: territories of Bashkiria and Orenburg region (Tyulgan, Isyangulovo). A beautiful area is the mountainous Urals.
Expanded Chelyabinsk, added a new city district and district Chelyabinsk (owed money from the last release). Conditions have been created for development in the direction of Ufa, Kurgan, Yekaterinburg.
The Map of Siberia project is being revived, now it is a project for the default module (europe), at a default scale of 1:19.
Docking with the classic set of projects RusMap + SouthernRegion + GreatSteppe + VOLGAMAP.
Otherwise, the principles are unchanged:
– Detailed study of the area
– Custom objects
– Construction on panoramas and satellite images
– Correct backing and docking of the maps.
Map showing progress: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= … sp=sharing
– Rusmap (Map, Def, Model)
– SibirMap 2.3.0 MapDef
– SibirMap 2.3.0 Model
READY TO READ:
ATTENTION: The map is can be launched by a separate module! To do this, you will need to create a new profile and connect the mods before starting the game by selecting the siburmap.mdb module.
The version of the game for the map: 1.43.
Necessary map dlc: ALL (Going East, Scandinavia, Viva la France, Italia, Beyond Baltic Sea, Road to Black Sea, Iberia).
Official community map: vk.com/sibirmap
Youtube-channel of the author of the map, where recordings of streams on mapping are available for you: https://www.youtube.com/user/10avoid
Links to the map (two files MAPDEF AND MODELFILE):
And thanks to everyone who supported the project!
Map Author: Valery 10AVOID
Author of SibirMap objects: Denis DENLOG, Victoria VIC
Technical support: Mitriy124, Roman KZ_09, Artyom Polynsky (SimKA), Sanya Ribka.
Special thanks: Leonid Chernousov, Sergey Zubarev, Julia Tkachenko.
DOWNLOAD 128 MB
DOWNLOAD 546 MB