Hi, I came up with a new fashion! Post race as fast as you can. This race track is on the north of Oslo’s father’s map.
DOWNLOAD 238 MB
I release the version of SibirMap – alpha 0.1.1
– Construction and test cards now only on version 1.28. (Which does not mean that the card will not start at 1.27 if all installation conditions are met).
– Fixed more than 30 terrain errors, including those based on your bug reports.
– Omsk has undergone a major correction:
1. Fixed a crossroads to Chukreevka. Now this is a T-shaped intersection, as in reality.
2. The location of the Baucenter has been fixed. The access road is now without continuous marking. Added logo. The pointer is reduced, now it looks more aesthetically.
3. The entrance to the city from the Tyumen route, as well as the streets of Bagnyuk and Kondratyuk were “deteriorated” in the quality of the roadway, which brings the state of the city roads closer to reality.
4. The number of trees has been reduced, which should contribute to a slight increase in FPS.
5. Minor corrections in the form of adding wires, decals, signs and so on.
– Fixed many crossings on the map. Here and there a collision has been added. Also on the map fixed “recumbent cops”. Slow down the speed.
– Many parking lots and roads have been developed throughout the map – now asphalt is dirtier on them, and pits and bumps have appeared in some places. In the village of Lyubin, the road is also slightly worsened.
– A major change in the economy and gaining experience:
1. Experience is now earned faster. Increased experience points for complex parking. Increased experience points and percentage of payment for the delivery of undamaged goods and so on. Earn money and pump the profile became a little easier. With an increase in the number of kilometers on the map, corrections will be made to balance the development of your profile.
2. Reduced the amount of fines, now they are close to real.
3. The currency “Ruble” was added, at the rate of 70 to 1 to Euro. You can select it in the gameplay settings.
– Easter eggs version 0.1.0. from now on are available on the map manager. Visit the site for recreation on the OKAD and the picturesque shore of the Irtysh at the recreation center of Politicalotdel.
Small edits of advisor cards. The author continues to experiment with them. Progress is far from final.
Available for driving section of the route P-402 in the direction of Ishim, to the parking near the cafe Ermak.
Many small fixes and edits.
INSTALLATION: as well as version 0.1.0, all requirements are unchanged. The consequences for an existing profile should not be.
ATTENTION: The map is started by a separate module! To do this, you will need to create a new profile and connect the mods before starting the game by selecting the sibir.mdb module
The author of SibirMap is very grateful to the authors of RusMap and SouthernRegion projects for the opportunity to implement the SibirMap project.
– Rusmap (Map, Def, Model)
– SouthernRegion (Map & Def, Model)
– Sibirmap (Map, Def, Model)
The map is compatible with the traffic-pack from Jazzycat.
The map version: 1.27 1.28.
All the published map dlc (GE, Scandinavia, Viva la France) are needed.
A huge request – keep the original links to the files! Thank you.
Def file – http://sharemods.com/sj0e59dmgtx6/sibirdef.scs.html
Model1 – http://sharemods.com/ilhoss0sq59l/sibmodel.scs.html
More info: vk.com/sibirmap
DOWNLOAD 2 MB
This is the map mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2, which expands the game
world with detailed map of Balkans.
Requires Promods 2.2 and all three map DLCs to run. Runs only on latest ETS 2
Other map addons (e.g. RusMap, Poland Rebuilding) that are compatible with Promods also work with this mod.
Scandinavia DLC is required to run the addon.
Going East! DLC is required to run the addon.
Viva la France! DLC is required to run the addon.
Compatibility update for ETS 2 version 1.28.x
– Slavonski Brod
– Donji Miholjac (scenery village)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
– Sremska Mitrovica
– Novi Sad
Mod manager order if you’re using Promods and Rusmap:
Project Balkans Definition Package
Project Balkans Map Package
Project Balkans Assets Package
RusMap Map Package
RusMap Model Package
ProMods Definition Package
ProMods Map Package
ProMods Media Package
ProMods Models Package 2
ProMods Models Package 1
ProMods Assets Package
RusMap Def Package
grega, volan123, GamerHacker, Jazzycat
DOWNLOAD 60 MB
Changes in 1.1
Map updated to version 1.1
– The map now works without DLC
– Fixed visual errors
The map was made based on the route Kyiv-Chernobyl.
The distance from the extreme points of the map is 230 km.
The map includes two districts: Vyshgorodsky (the cities of Kiev, Vyshgorod, Demidov, Dymer, Stary Petrovtsi, Katyuzhanka) and Ivankovsky (Ivankov, Katyuzhanka, KP Dytyatki, Chernobyl).
Installation: see in the video
For the operation of the card, it is necessary that the DLC “Scandinavia”
Plot: Take the cargo from Kiev, take it to Dymer, then follow the plot from Dymer (or another city) to Chernobyl. Then from Chernobyl back to Kiev.
The roads were made diverse, there are potholes, irregularities, rather insidious places where one must be very gorgeous.
The economy and traffic were also adjusted to Ukrainian (traffic in terms of the amount of transport). In two districts different economy, fines, prices for diesel fuel, etc.
The map is planned to be finalized and expanded.
New tracts from the Kiev and other regions of Ukraine are planned.
Bogelman Dmitry (Bogelma)
DOWNLOAD 38 MB
– New city of Havnebyen in Denmark
– Fixed bug at the entrance to the South Region;
– Aarhus-Sjællands ferry is now part of the module;
– fixed dubbing company Postnord in Bergen. One of them was replaced by Norrsken;
– Rain was removed in the tunnel of Bergen, other tunnels and under bridges;
– Fixed a bug near the showroom in Copenhagen
– southeastern Bergen and the terminal in it;
– container port in Bergen;
– Isthmus Copenhagen-Sjællands road 21;
– crossing the E45 highway with a direction to Kolding;
– Crossroads of road 21 to Holbæk;
– Crossroads of roads 21/23 on Tølløse;
– a farm in Havnebyen
DOWNLOAD 2.3 MB
Route Kiev – Chernobyl through several villages and towns
Standalone map, select the module kievobl.mbd
The further development of the project is planned
DOWNLOAD 3 MB