Cat or terex dump truck

Home Forums Mods requests Cat or terex dump truck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ianwigan

Hi guys wonder if anyone can do a large dump truck the type that works in quarry’s and Cary’s about 70 in its skip on a low load trailer like you do for excavators etc I reckon this wud be a challenge to pull through Scandinavia France etc here’s hoping excuse my spelling cat or terex or komatsu or heavy stuff like that thanks ian if you like I can provide photos etc

crazy_casey
    Participant

ian….i think you have to ask jazzycat…
    he did a lot of cargo trailers….like the militairy,and railroad…

Ianwigan

Thanks Casey hope he will see this maybe what I ask is available some where thanks Casey and keep up the good work friend your skins are awesome

crazy_casey
    Participant

thanks ian..

casey Do you know if there is anyone who makes trailer skins?

Ianwigan

I’ve been trying to do my own trailer skin I did manage it after a struggle I used. Photoshop and trailer template then saved as jpg then used jpg to dds converter and then used ets studio like I say was a struggle to do it mainly because im not used to skinning but trying learn it . But for the record the second time I try I can’t do it maybe I need do my first attempt same way with my Guinness lol that maybe how I can do it again I’d make you one when I get used to it no problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.