Crazy-Casey need your help please

Home Forums Mods requests Crazy-Casey need your help please

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ianwigan

I try to make a skin for my Volvo fh16 nothing special just red and white with wigan warriors super league double champions 2013 on back of cab and the wigan warriors badge on the doors with globe trotter replaced on cab light on roof with Ian’s transport wigan but I really struggle and wanted it for my friend but can’t do it wonder if you can help it’s got 2 rear axle long type and the next to most expensive cab hope you can help if you can’t Casey no problems but cheers and happy new year

crazy_casey
    Participant

i shall see what i can do….give me a couple of hours….

crazy_casey
    Participant
    Ianwigan

Thanks Casey that’s awesome great brilliant I struggle long time with trying I don’t know how you do it thanks ian

crazy_casey
    Participant
    Ianwigan

than you very much casey most gratful and appreciate this work i wish you all best wishes for new year and good health cheers friend

crazy_casey
    Participant

same to you m8….see you next year….

Ianwigan

Hi Casey I just wonder if you might be able to put the same skin on my classic Volvo 2009 globe trotter with 2 axle at rear similar looking to the one you did for my 2012 model . And do you know of anyway to make it aa right hand drive as in options to customize it only give the left hand drive but with my 2012 it had the option left or right? Ps really made up with the skin you did for me and I’m really am going to have to learn best wishes pal

crazy_casey
    Participant

i will try….but about modding i have no idea….but i shall see what i can do…

Ianwigan

thanks casey i managed to sort it i made mistake when buying the truck i should of configured it to right hand drive anyway i went to shop and looked at cab interior options and found it in there stupid me lol. (had a blonde moment)dizzy as hell lol anyway casey thanks alot my friend would of replyd sooner but been out best wishes pal

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.