Do anyone know if there is anyone who makes trailer skins?

Home Forums Mods requests Do anyone know if there is anyone who makes trailer skins?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ianwigan 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Ianwigan

Nice truck wonder if there a perfect side on shot of the trailer so the name etc is perfect flat ? Then maybe can use photoshop. To try for you but can’t promise as I’m trying to learn myself

hahahaha ok but if you can do it it would be azome!! 😀 😀

Ianwigan

Scania Sweden did you find a good picture of a side shot of the trailer?

oh I took the wrong picture it was this what you would do. sorry hehe

Ianwigan

I can try but like I saying I’m no expert just learning my self mr scania I’ve managed to do 3 skins for my own personal use a trailer with my flag Union Jack on the side with the fictional name of my company and also two tanker skins one Volvo and the other San Miguel beer if your on steam I’ve screen shots there. Back to your point if you can find a good pic of the Swedish firm you first ask for I can try but you need to give me time as I learning at moment and is somthing I’m interested in doing as I’m ex truck driver and mechanic myself but can’t work at moment due to having had a illness so learning is helping me recover scania try to get a proper pic see what we can do my friend

Ianwigan

I can’t do truck skin as yet your better asking Fred or Casey anyhow take care happy trucking

Ianwigan

ive done a trailer skin for you mr scania sweden its of the lastbilsstation i tryd it on my own game works ok but ive no were to send the file to if you still want it then leave me a email address i will send it to you in folder along with pics of what it looks like to use it just do as normal put in mod folder and enable in profile

Ianwigan

i got a download link for the file its named sweden its on megaupload see link below

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/491011/sweden-scs.html

and this link for a picture hope you like only my 3rd trailer

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/504702189397385888/146CABD58135F811A80362AF52A542F4EB9377F0/

Ianwigan
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.