Dumb question :D

Home Forums Help, questions Dumb question :D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Papagoi

Can i just take 18 wos truck mod and but it in ETS 2 😀
    I just need to know so dont give me hard time 😀

Jfix

Since this ets2, i will tell you no, the files like pmg and dds may be the same type but their different putting the vague way as well as a different file system. If there is a conversion you want you can either get all the equipment to do it yourself or do a request, im sure it would be nice if you provide a rar of the file you wanted converted but not essential.

tommasavas

Hello. Have a liitle problem. I add trailers with new cargos into ets2. I do that one cargo have weight 135t. When i load it on the truck with two rear axles, my front axle don’t touch the ground, but when i load the same trailer on the truck with one rear axle everything is ok. Where is the problem? thanks

Jfix

Hard to tell were you problem could be, but its surounds placement of your axles or fith wheel the weight is primarily put on two rear axles, but with your 4by 2 chassis the fith wheel is put a little further forward to put the weight on the front of the truck to prevent wheelies that make your truck drop the trailer, also yourtruck suspension will gain height to cope with the spring rate not change but increased need for damping, if you want to use a 6by4 extend the frame and put your fith wheel nearer to the center axle. (4by4 4 wheels four are driven, 4×2 4wheels 2 driven, etc, this can be changed in chassis in def, but longer 6by4 with modified fith wheel you will have to make custom) ALSO, were is everybody else who is supossed to contribute.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.