Ets studio new trailer

Home Forums Mod creators discussion Ets studio new trailer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ianwigan

When I create a new stand alone trailer skin and enable a company to spawn it and company’s to receive it does it take awhile before it is spawned and appears in the game? Wondering as I’ve managed to do 2 stand Aline’s and they appear few mins later as loads but one I’m still waiting to appear I know I got it ok as I’ve done the same way as the first 2 as I’m new to skins just wondering how long it takes before it’s spawned

Ianwigan

question update using ets studion i load my dds file in now all im stuck on is one thing if the trailer is stand alone do i need companys to spawn it or companys to recive it in the edit menu cargo etc ? hope somone can help as this is frustrating me lol (like women do to us men regular) not tonight i got headache

Ianwigan

Why is it so hard to get help on here with a simple question guys (see above) I really want to learn to make skins be it truck or trailer skins ok I’m no dummy but the tutorials rant really good on YouTube and miss important parts out if I get help I’m sure as he’ll gona help others out as at the moment due to illness unable to drive trucks for real and as a ex trucker I’d like to help others but all I see on here is folk giving guys so many negatives and calling others is this what the sites about or is it about ets. Ask yourself so guys any help would be appreciated and I. Sure if it’s so easy to write crap it’s so easy to help folks who wish to contribute and make a good game even better I’m not suggesting everyone is crap on here far from it quite a few try to help any how rant over like I say hope get some real help on at closely guarded secret

Ianwigan

It’s also been posted in help section before someone says post it in help

in regards to needing companies; yes. if you wish to haul your trailer, you need pick up and drop off companies, otherwise it will only be in the traffic(if selected as such)

sorry that no one’s answered you till i came along, but i hope i helped if you hadn’t yet done so on your own

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.