level 21

Home Forums Help, questions level 21

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    capehorn

I can’t get any on time deliveries since I got to level 21 I usually will request Volvo OR Scania they have stronger engines. On a say 200 mile run they will give you maybe 9 hrs. wich is more than enough time . but when you arrive they say you are late and bag a penalty. Is this In game or just me or what?

Khutori

hi m8 i am level 24 🙂 now , not come across this problem as of yet
    to be safe make a note of the deliver time and the time you get there
    if you can shave some time off in the non motorway area’s but try not to get a ticket
    make sure you sleep and fill up before starting
    and just to check go into option, Game preferences setting, and untick Truck limiter make a quick run of the same sorta drive time just to see if its you or the game. you should easy do a 9 hour journey in 6 maybe less 🙂

be careful doing 80 mph with 18tons is hair raising lol goood luck m8 let me know if this helps

capehorn

Hello Khutori. I start with plenty of time . don’t mind one speed ticket . some times if exceed speed limit by to much I lose steering and wind up in repair shop . that will always cause me to be late. But even when I do Every thing right, they say I’am late. Didn’t seem to have this issue until I reached level 21. I am almost thru it so will see what happen at next level. Since I can’t find a way to put a Peter built or Kenworth in game, I have not bought my own truck I will try to check unticking of speed limiter. most of Volvos and Scania will do 70 plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.