Please read I need your Help

Home Forums Help, questions Please read I need your Help

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Khutori

Hi hi

its 07:47 am on monday o9 dec 2013 , I own Euro Truck 2 v 1.7.1, and for the last 6 hours i have been madly downloading Mods to make the game look and seem more pleasing , i unrar the file copy it to the mod folder start the game i click on edit i enable the mod i go to the dealer nothing there, so i remove from mod fro the mod folder , find another mod unrar it add that to the mod folder start the game goto edit enable that mod go to the dealer nothing there. it nearly 6 hours of doing the same thing over and over but i have as of yet not got a single mod to work, I just tried . Freightliner FLD 120 Cummins Kriechbaum Went to the Volvo dealer in London nothing there but the Standard Volo’s

i have used mods in lots of differant games but this one has me stumped Please help me , Thanks , all

Khutori

Hi hi

its 13:16pm on monday o9 dec 2013 update time , damm no replys yet and i think i know why this question has been answer lots of times But I have follow the intruction to the letter

1. Download the mod make sure the mod is 1.7.1 combatable. check
    2. Unrar the downloaded mode. check
    3. open C:\Users\comp\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 . check
    4. open the Mod folder . check
    5. copy and paste SCS.file into the mod folder ie paste Peterbilt-379_scin11 into the mod folder
    6. Run Euro truck 2 v1.7.1
    7. open the EDIT tab on the load screen
    8. Enable the Mod ie Peterbilt-379_scin11
    9. Run game
    its that easy only guys n girls its aint working please give me some advice thank you

Khutori

Hi hi

interesting update got my first Mod to work Garage skin Credits: Ghass72 the version list was 1.7.0 and i am running v1.7.1
    so mods do work well at least this one did all the truck i have tried have not, is it a level requirement what am i missing peeps

a reply would be nice

time now 16:08 pm thank you

capehorn

Sorry I can’t help because I have the same issue. It seem to be a really big secret. And there are hundreds of how to ‘s and they are all about the same procedure. Good Luck as I also await the magic answer.

Khutori

hi ya capehorn I think I have found the magic answer 🙂 🙂

I installed the new update ETS 2 1.8.2.3 now 40 % of the mods Install “WORK” its magic
    still can’t gat any of the truck to work but that will change i feel with the new mods coming out

Well Capehorn i hope this helps you 2

thanks for the reply

capehorn

Hello& Thanks Khutori I will give that try. Did the Peterbuilt open for you .In my younger day I drove real over the road in usa. Drove pete’s KW’s once owned a 1980 cab over Friegtliner W/400 cummins big cam.

Khutori

Yes. the new updated peterbilt tuck it worked for me and its awesome Peterbilt_379_v2_by_Zolee it is in a MAN dealership and you need to be lvl 19 <<<
    as promised just letting you know buddy just make sure your running Version 1.8.2.3
    all the best keep trucking

capehorn

Hello Khutori Glad to see the Pete worked for you I still have not been able to . Those truck are nice to drive in real world.

jing14

What is so out standing or new in the TSM maps…do they av alot of hills and off road driving?

Khutori

hi Jing 14 <:

the only way to find out what the TSM Maps are like is to try them m8 , as for me, I have no idea what your talking about
    not even sure which language its written in , “hills and off road driving , well that depends how bad a Truck Sim driver you are”

as for me, I am new to ETs 2 but its a great sim , sure it has one or 2 faults but hey at the end of the day you get to drive big rigs from the comfort of my swivel chair

🙂 cya

Nick

Hello ….

Alot of truck mods are not working if you combine them …. that can be the reason 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.