P&O Ferrymasters

Home Forums Mods requests P&O Ferrymasters

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wegger
    Participant

Hi,

I want a trailer that replaces BCP.

http://www.poferrymasters.com/about-us/our-fleet/fleet-specification

Thanks!

Josiesomething
    Participant

Hi,

I made one for you. It’s hard to get hold of a bcp trailer though :p
    Let me know if you want me to make some changes.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/itrwifn7ksnwgy4/p%26o_ferrymasters_trailer.scs

wegger
    Participant

thanks!

Josiesomething
    Participant

You’re welcome 😉

Ianwigan

Josie can i ask you a question if i make lets say a trailer skin for the cement cistern or fuel cistern and use the original in game file found in side veichle trailer etc and then make a dds file hows can i change it to scs i have photoshop ets studio winr rar etc what im looking to find is how to make a scs file indepedant of using ets studio

Ok i make the skin in photoshop then save as jpg and. Convert to dds but then how can i change it to scs?

By the way josie i have some stencils of parrots snakes tigers and lions etc if you want them you can paint them in photoshop and use on paint jobs

Ps i got the skin done i put it on scania little man over the moon now

Thanks josie

Josiesomething
    Participant

You can do it with winRAR. Save it as a zip and for compression choose ‘store’. You can then change the extensions from .zip to .scs

Not 100% sure if you need to use ‘store’, but I always do and I’ve never had an issue with it.

And sure, if you want to share the stencils, I’d be happy to use them.

Good job with the skin 😉

Ianwigan

thanks josie for that so do i just goto win rar im bit lost with it as not sure where to start with it ? i create dds then make folder? then drop my dds in folder then do i choose add to archive? would you want me to email the stencils or upload them to a site? there just ones i found on net?

Josiesomething
    Participant

Well, I usually create the files and folders I need in explorer, then select them and right click “save as archive”. Then a prompt comes up:

And that’s it. You can still add and replace files by dragging and dropping from explorer to winrar.

If you could upload the stencils somewhere, that would be great!

Ianwigan

Will do josie they maybe of some use i will try upload them to megaupload sunday ok n thanks for the info josie like i say i use the in photoshop fill them in with what ever colours n you have a graphic for various uses i get them from sites that do tattoo stencils etc cheers josie have good weekend

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.