Small trailers (Sprinter, Jeep)

Home Forums Mod creators discussion Small trailers (Sprinter, Jeep)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tangelo 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tangelo

Hi guys, I’m new to the community but I wan’t to contribute so I’m looking for modders to co-operate with.

First idea would be to make a few new trailers for the Mercedes Sprinter which I love, great addition to the game. Thing is it’s getting dull hauling these gray covered trailers around which are part of the Jeep mod and compatible with the sprinter. I’m happy to do the modelling and textures part but I can’t get my head around Blender and SCS tools so I can’t get stuff into the game. I must be an idiot because I tried some stuff and watched video tutorials but everything I put into the game will just crash ETS2.
    So I’m proposing I make my work in 3ds Max, export the models as .3ds which can be imported to Blender and someone who is smarter than me could make things actually work!

I’d like to do industrial theme trailers like big air compressors or construction lifts which are typical to be towed with a smaller vehicle. Also could try to make race cars, drift cars, construction materials etc. Maybe a few skins for the Sprinter itself along the way.

If anyone is interested, let me know 😉

Cheers

Tangelo
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.