[URGENT] Thrust Master Pedal Problems

Home Forums Help, questions [URGENT] Thrust Master Pedal Problems

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ianwigan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

claw106

The Brake pedal is the accelerator and the accelerator is the brake pedal. I dont know if it’s any use but when i map them they both read as the same axie, Joy Z axie. Please help!

Ianwigan

i used to have thrustmaster wheel ffb430 ive not got it now but if i recal you can set acceloator to the accelorator pedal etc go to your options and look at keyboard i thik and from there you will find keyboard and thrustmster wheel then you can asign the brake and gas pedal seperate hope it works but like i say not got the wheel now so im working from a old guys memory

Ianwigan

Also uncheck combined axis

claw106

Will do and let you know, thanks for the reply.

claw106

I looked, it was automatically set on Keyboard and the Steering Wheel, and there is no uncheck combined axis. If there is could you help me find it?

claw106

Nevermind, I had fooled around with the controls.sii and got them to work. Thanks anyway!

Ianwigan

Sorry im glad you managed to sort it so working ok now?

claw106

Yes. Thank you. If you want my controls.sii for future refrence or anything just say.

Ianwigan

Thankyou but im on g27 at moment i seem to have found a good set up for it good luck ian

Ianwigan

Thankyou but im on g27 at moment i seem to have found a good set up for it good luck ian

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.