US truckers in ets2

Home Forums Information, news US truckers in ets2

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

IF you guys are driving american trucks, just think about how easy it will be on american roads in ATS! We go from these cramped left-right roads to the open highway! Looking forward to it. Wish that scs would update us on their progress.

Jfix

I dont think it will be all that much more room, there is already a lot of room when you really think about on the euro map, however it will be nice to drive a 50+ footer without knocking down all the road signs lol

zach42392

Agreed but force feed back wheel helps do to the fact you can have better control . i just repainted the 389 to look like my dads its nice so im excited to drive it

Drew123

Can’t wait for wider Roads

shanewolfe

i hope there is a kenworth t800 6×8 in ATS, thats a truck i really wanna see in a truck simulation game……

Wanderer1972

I Use The Optimus Prime Peterbilt 389 And I Also Use The American Trailers Mods They Are Not Mine but its fun game hope ATS is as good if not better hope ATS has on line play to and working CBs so we can talk on them ingame to other drivers

noune45
    Participant

j’utilise un Kenworth T800 très maniable se jeux ets très passionnant je suis moi même routier avec un daf euro 6

Ipgaxx
    Participant

I also cant wait for this game, i have wanted a Western Star truck for so long and in that game i can drive one 🙂 Like the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjybozvMefw style.

Jfix

Its similar approach as the 389, but I like it better some of what they have made before. 🙂

Wanderer1972

how do i upload a pic of a truck that my dad owned i would like to do something for him he drove truck for 43 years and has been sick for the last 3yrs he cant walk no more and has diabetes and he has Gout he is in his 70s now can some one please help with this thanks for your time

Ianwigan

Hi wander i dont know if this might help you i know its worked for me on other sites i created a account with flickr or any photo sharing site though id recomend flickr upload your photo to there then copy the link from your browser and paste it on here

dctoe
    Participant

Hey drivers, I’m new here so I don’t know all the details that you guys do, but I wish or hope there could be some way to link the two games. Kind of a Worldwide Truck Sim. I do look forward to running me 379 and my K100 on us roads, but I would love to be able to go run my DAFs back accross the pond without having to exit from one game to the other. Either way, I’ll be with you though!

leonard

IF you guys are driving american trucks, just think about how easy it will be on american roads in ATS! We go from these cramped left-right roads to the open highway! Looking forward to it. Wish that scs would update us on their progress

Wanderer1972

you can see the truck i use here http://www.twitch.tv/wanderer72 Weekday’s From 7pm to 10pm on WeekEnds when i feel like it LOL 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.