i would like to make a request for an Lightbox skin for Volvo FH2012 and An Trailer Skin.
Its about the Lightbox whats build in The Volvo FH2012, My idea to the lightbox:
A Green Background, With white letters the name: Kamphuis International
For the trailer i would like this one Skinned: https://ets2.lt/en/stef-trailer-2/
I would like that the trailer matches the Truck: http://afbeelding.im/1se0zC9 // http://afbeelding.im/Ot82mb3
If Posseble i would love to have text on the trailer what Says: Kamphuis International.
With Kind Regards,
The Truck u got is a little bit to dark, If made another picture where u maby can see it beter. http://www.mupload.nl/img/m58oloa7an2.png
Also if made an logo i would like on the trailer and truck if you would? http://afbeelding.im/AYWfXGe
but this is not Your truck skin?
The Skin i use as Truck skin is a Skin of 1 of the DLC Pack.
I will send U another pict. soon
It seems Awsome Already! I have only a few Questions left.
1. Is it Posseble that The Brown/Red Colour could be changed to white on the Trailer and Truck?
See Photo: http://afbeelding.im/NGn // http://afbeelding.im/CPk
2. The Text on The Truck i think is a bit to the Large Side. Could it be a Little Smaller?
3. The Text on the Trailer is a bit Small? Could it be Larger? 🙂
4. Is it Posseble to get the White Line’s Structure on the Truck to get it on the Trailer as Decoration? http://afbeelding.im/EBno
And the Last 5. the black line at trailer Side Skirt? Could that be Green also?
With Kind Regards,
Im loving it what u make :)!
Only i have a few questions left. (See Pictures).
1. Can that be Removed? Im not liking it.
2. There is standing Frightliner, Could that be removed? And Replaced Whit Kristian Kamphuis And Could that also Contains the Things that you have Removed on Ask Number 1 ?
3. Could that trailer SideSkirt be All Green?
Im Loving it! Beutifull!
ok are the skins:
let me know when u dl it
Thank u Very Much For making this for me!
Np man ur welcome:) Hope U like it and share some pict whit it 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.