Windows 8 Problem [ETS2]

Home Forums Help, questions Windows 8 Problem [ETS2]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    skacas

Hello I have a problem with my ETS2, and I can not play with windows 8 because it does even start.I’ve tried everything but still it does start.Someone of you have any advice or have been compromised with the same problems?

Ianwigan

if your on steam goto c drive program files (x86) open it look for the steam folder then open it then find steam apps open it inside there will be a folder named common inside there will be eurotruck folder and any other games you have on steam open eurotruck folder and then find the ets2 icon right click select properties then look at compatibility check it set to windows xp service pack 3 and that maybe the answer. im on windows 7 but i would of imagined if windows 7 runs it then windows 8 would to hope it works what i found in past older operating systems would struggle or refuse to run newer software but the new op systems would run old software but in compatibility mode anyhow hope it works give it a try if it dosent then i cant help

skacas

I can find STEAM folder.I have another laptop with win 7 and its working,but that laptop is so slow 😀

skacas

Found it,but still doest work 🙁 try every single system but doest work 🙁

Ianwigan

not sure then skacas has it worked before on your pc with windows 8?

Ianwigan
    skacas

just one time but then i turn off because i want to put crack in the game to get full game and then i turn of and after that time it doest turn on.I tried install 15 time maybe and still the same,when i click on ets icon it doest do anything :S

skacas

fixed 🙂

Ianwigan

So ok then good

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.