Improved Truck Physics v 2.7
1. More realistic and softer cabin movement;
2. Softer truck and trailer suspension;
3. Trailer is not so stable on high speed manoeuvres and while cornering;
4. User can loose control over the truck and trailer because of more realistic tyre and sway-bar settings;
5. Truck will accelerating and braking slower;
6. More driver body movement during driving and various manoeuvres;
7. More realistic engine/transmission/clutch settings;
8. It is harder to control the truck. Steering is not so arcade and easy;
9. New windshield wipers modes.
Supported trucks (IMPORTANT!):
Mod support all trucks, but full support (which means tweaked chassis files) available only for trucks from vanilla game version.
Other truck mods can be adapted manually (see section “truck adaptation”).
Important: you still can use this physics with truck mods without any adaptation, but in this case, chassis suspension behavior will be not as planned by mod…
1. Extract all files from downloaded rar-archive to some temp folder;
2. Based on control device you use to play ETS2 (keyboard or steering wheel) and desired cabin movement (soft/normal), copy desired physics mod to MOD folder and enable it in Mod manager with lower priority, than truck mod (to avoid possible conflicts);
I very recommend to use gameplay and controls settings from provided jpg screenshots for better experience from this physics mod.
Changelog for v.2.7:
-Mod adapted to ETS2 1.32.x.x;
-Removed obsolete files from the mod;
-Fixed cabin behavior;
-Some other tweak in truck physics;
-Added missing additional windshield wipers modes for all trucks.
AlexeyP, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 2 MB