Kinematic Reshade offers some changes in the visual section of the game so that you can enjoy a more realistic and pleasant experience in your travels.
It reduces the fogging and blurring effect of the game, increases the contrast between light and shadow and balances the colour for a more natural feel. In addition, the subtle use of chromatic aberration takes the level of detail to another level, both day and night.
Details and more information in www.centostudios.com
– High Dynamic Range: Yes
– Deph of Field: No
– Sunshafts: Yes
– Color correction: Yes
– It is very important not to change the order of the shaders from the tool menu, as some effects could overlap others and ruin the experience. The order, from top to bottom, should be as follows: CA, PPFX SSDO, LumaSharpen, Lightroom, Curves and AmbientLight. Additionally, checking the performance mode box is also highly recommended.
– It is highly recommended that you open the “config.cfg” file in the folder that the game has created under “Documents”, find the entry “uset g_bloom “1.0” and change it to “uset g_bloom “0”. This will remove the glow effect produced by the lights if you don’t use any mods that do.
– Remember to turn off the night light in Windows 10 , if you use this feature, if you play at night to avoid a change in the color tone.
– Kinematic Reshade Reborn might not offer the same experience when used with projects like JBX Graphics or Naturalux for modifying colors and intensity.
– Do not use oversaturated or overdefined monitor profiles, use a standard mode, which is generally the default mode on most monitors.
– Better looking with v1.38
– Ambient Lighting and color reworked for a more realistic look.
RECOMMENDED MODS TO START
– Project Next-Gen and Real Company Logo
– Realistic Graphics Mod, or Realistic Brutal Weather, or Project Next-Gen weather add-on
– Better Flares
– Realistic Rain, or Realistic Rain & Thunder Sounds