Base model: SCS Software
Cabins: XLX / XXL / Chassis: 4×2 BLS / 4×2 LLS-U
Programs used: Blender / Inkscape / paint.net
Changelog version 1.3:
– added air bar with or without MAN logo
– added custom rear bumper with izeled led taillights
– added backplate with izeled led taillights
– added nordic styled rear fender mudflaps
– added cabin back wall MAN service plaque
– added cb radio antenna
– added full painted mirrors
– added side deflector lights
– added windscreen decals
– added beige leather seat & cheap passenger seat
– added step well case work lights
– added phone with bracket at toy-ac attachment point
– added construction bumper
– added more number plates
– added basic paintjobs
– reworked fire extinguisher attachment
– reworked work lights
– reworked tachometer & speedometer
– reworked passenger seat position
– fixed interior lollipop position
– fixed speedlimit icon on all gps systems
– fixed side fender reflector material
Before updating to new version, install the 900° degrees interior in the shop. The 1800° degrees animation got removed due to support from SCS to adjust the steering degrees animation in the options.
For support, please visit the official thread at the SCS forum:
You can share this on other sites but KEEP ORIGINAL DOWNLOAD LINK AND CREDITS! NO RE-UPLOAD TO OTHER FILE SHARING SITES!
Publishing edited mod without my permission is FORBIDDEN!
DOWNLOAD 165 MB
9 thoughts on “MAN TGX E6 2015 by Gloover v.1.3 (1.42 – 1.43) 29.11.21”
4k Video Review
I don’t know what happened but driving your truck is now laggy on my pc.
Do you use the custom bumper & backplate?
Yes…is that the reason?
Yes it is. The flares (light reflects on the ground) it is.
I didnt know how they impact on weaker systems so its good that you post a comment. Thank you for your feedback. I will improve it for the next update.
thanks for the feedback…also something i think i noticed i don’t know if am wrong. it seems as if even when i choose the same tire size for both truck and trailer the truck has the front suspension raised a little making the trailer seem to be leaning down when driving. I am not using the low deck chassis but truck rear seem lower for trailer
Heyy, little question.
Where can I find the SCS files?? or how do I import it to the game??
Ok so after downloading the file extract the winrar archive.(you will need to download winrar exe. Or 7zip) then after go to your documents on your pc you will see a folder name Eurotruck Simulator. Open it and drop the extracted files into the mods folder. Launch the game and then select mods and activate them and you are good to go