Truck replaces default Scania R & S series, also trucks in quick jobs are modded, both EU and UK
Showroom models are new aswell
Full list of changes in 1.0.
– Every chassis has a new variant with different fuel tanks and battery box placement
– All cahssis are now devided to V8 and L6 variants (only difference is exhaust system)
– 2 New 6×2 chassis with single-tyre tag axle (Long and Short)
– New Euro-5 engines: 380, 440, 620 hp
– New sideskirts
– New variants of rear fenders
– New variant of rear bumpers
– New licence plate holders, plus custom licence plate variant
– New sunshields
– Removable roof Spoiler, new variants of Spoilers
– Removable/Paintable ACC radar
– New side-panels
– Different small stuff added (V8 Next Generation badge, a couple of hanging toys inside cab, new rear mudflaps)
DOWNLOAD 111 MB
13 thoughts on “Next Generation Scania Improvements and Rework v 1.0”
HD Video Test 1.35
HD video showcase
But unfortunately: I tried to install it, but after installation it doesn’t show up in the mod manager. Have you any idea what the problem could be?
Oh and I did put the scs file in the mod map, so I think that I did the right thing 🙂
It works… I installed the mod thats on steam works 🙂
i dont find it on steam
Fantastic update but unfortunately when going into upgrade it it crashes even the steam workshop version.I have started a new profile with just this mod no other mods added but still crashes.hopefully can be fixed ASAP so i can continue to enjoy it.
Eugene you ruined Volvo FH trucks totally with your ###### mods, and now its time for scania?
Ah shut up. If it doesn’t work foe you it doesn’t mean it’s ruined. People like you ruin it for great creators like Eugene. If you think you can make better stuff then you’re free to do so. Oh, you can’t because you don’t know how to? SHUT UP THEN. Don’t talk **** on other peoples stuff when you don’t know how to make it ‘better’ yourself.
do they update the mod