Physics of the Truck v 2.7 from `Tok` [1.31.x]
– Improved physics of suspension, cab, engine, transmission, brakes, pneumatic seat, cameras in the cabin.
– Supports all default trailers, and also added: Scania RS [RJL]; Scania 143m; Iveco 190-38 Special; KamAZ 54-64-65;
Changes in V2.7:
– Added MAZ 5340-5440-6430 (see the video at the end).
– Redone the management. (in the archive there are three files with different control parameters (Read “Readme” in the archive).
– Redesigned shock absorbers, stabilizer, axle load (chassis 8×4).
– I have not yet increased the angle of rotation of the wheels.
– Decreased the angle of the car (left, right).
– I did not change a lot of parameters of the weight of the cab and wheels.
– Changed the thrust (acceleration to 100 km.ch close to the real, dispersed the real Volvo 460 hp), with a cargo of 20 tons. cruising speed 90 – 110 km.ch. We feel the load, the ascent.
– Small corrections of the camera in the cabin.
– Adjust the stabilization of the trailer for you (shown in the video). Sensitivity of the steering wheel too (adjusted, the slider stood in the middle)
– P.S. The files are locked, except for the chassis, when adding and editing the chassis, when saving, it will ask for the password, just click “ok”.
Test for version 1.31.x
Author: ~ Tok ~