Physics of the Truck v 2.8.7 by ~Tok~ [V1.32]
– Improved physics of the suspension, cab, engine, transmission, brakes, pneumatic seat, cameras in the cabin.
– Increased the angle of rotation of the wheels.
– Cruising speed (see video demonstration on different engines).
– Supports all default trucks, as well: Scania R & S from RJL, Galvatron TF4 (Freightliner Argosy), Renault Range T, LIAZ 300S HB, TATRA 815, Freightliner Argosy Reworked v2.3, KamAZ-65115/65116, MAZ-5340/54 54 / 6430 A8.
– For those who are not a fan of changes in management, there is a second file in the archive with a standard management registration:
(Physics_of_the_truck_V 2.8.7_standard_control_from_ ~ Tok ~).
– Changes in V2.8.7:
– Redid the cab swing, the seats (the cameras in the cabin).
– The mass of the cab and wheels.
– Stiffness longitudinal, transverse, stabilizer.
– The load on the axis.
– Traction, resistance, tied up the box (see video 7:21 demonstration on different engines).
– Slipping in the rain.
– Added Renault Range T, LIAZ 300S HB, TATRA 815, Freightliner Argosy Reworked v2.3, KAMAZ-65115/65116, MAZ-5340/5440/6430 A8.
– P.S. Files are locked, except for the chassis, when you add and edit the chassis, when you save, they will ask for a password, just press “ok”.
– Test on version 1.32.x
– Posted by ~ Tok ~
– Put in the Mod folder, connect to the mods manager.
– Keep the original links! Respect the author’s work!