Poland Rebuilding is a map mod, that is an overlay, that turns boring Polish territories making them more interesting, real and demanding. Besides expanding the road network, it offers many new interesting cities, towns and villages to and from which you can easily take orders.
The main feature in 2.5 is refresh and also rebuild of the western Pomerania. Additionally, we are taking the opportunity of introduction of the new way of working with sounds. There are new sound effects in refreshed or rebuilt areas.
This modification REQUIRE:
* Promods 2.60
* DLC Going East, Scandinavia, Vive la France, Italia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Road to the Black Sea, Iberia.
* (2.5.3) Adapted map for ETS2 1.43 patch and ProMods 2.60
* (2.5.3) Font for road signs has been updated to MSDF format
* (2.5.3) Changed some of the models and textures (fixes and upgrades)
* (2.5.3) Upgraded loading screens to new system.
* (2.5.3) Bug fixes
* (2.5.3) Updated translations
DIESIRAE, Michaleczeq, Jakczo, EuroPoland, The Prawy
Special Thanks to:
Radol Szczecin, Satan 19990, _PMA, Czaja, MirM, Rene-GAD, DamianSVW, Merivox, Djdarklighter, Sebavr6, GrakuPL
DOWNLOAD 843 MB
DOWNLOAD 843 MB [mirror]
4 thoughts on “Poland Rebuilding 2.5.3 (for PM 2.60 and ETS2 1.43)”
Can someone tell me the order of the mods? I have some roads wrong. Have the PM2.60 Russmap, and ME in the mod folder
The order of mods is listed directly on the website for this update, directly at the bottom of the page:
Poland Rebuilding is a truly great map (extension) for ProMods!
Full of many details driving through Poland is a really great experience.
For me besides ProMods one of the nicest maps around!