* DAF XF 105
* DAF XF EURO 6
* Iveco Hi-Way
* Iveco Stralis
* MAN TGX
* Mercedes-Benz Actros
* Mercedes-Benz New Actros
* Renault Magnum
* Renault Premium
* Scania R
* Scania Streamline
* Volvo FH
* Volvo FH16 Classic
New in version 1.3.4:
* Compatible with version 220.127.116.11.
* Modified the position of the steering wheels in all trucks for a better view of the dashboard and the instrument panel.
* The position of the steering wheels of all trucks are already modified since the beginning, do not need to modify them again with the “Adjust seat” every time we drive a new truck (contrary to what happens in the game, which does not memorize steering wheel position once drove another truck of the same model).
* Small settings in the cameras of all trucks for better compatibility with the position of the steering wheels.
Doubts or configurations:
* For a better view of the cameras, use display formats in 16:9 (examples: 1920×1080,
1600×900, 1366×768, 1280×720, etc…).
* With the new “seat adjustment” it can modified the position the seat and the steering wheel, but they have a cap or limit, and also, does not allow adjust with detail the seat position and the steering wheel, so I have continued to update this mod with more precision, in a personal way.
* If it has been modified the position of the seat or steering wheel in the truck we drive, to run well the mod must be restored the seat position to its original settings, from inside the cabin click three times in the “F4″ key (seat adjustment) and click the “R” key to return to the default position of the seat and steering wheel. This is only necessary do it the first time and if it has been modified the seating position, if you have not already, it is not necessary.
* With the activated mod you can continue to modify the “seat adjustment” of the same mode as in the default game.
Tested on the game version 18.104.22.168 (1.25.x)
DOWNLOAD 2 MB