– Fixed compatibility for Optional Mod in Convoy mode
– Slight increase of raindrops on the windows/windshield
– Optimized and slightly reduced the particles/spray of water
– Better balanced sounds of rain
– Updated description
– Other minor tweaks
– Improved textures of raindrops from inside cabin (windshield & windows)
– Greater amount of raindrops from inside cabin
– Improved textures of rain (“outside”)
– The effects and behaviors of the raindrops have been change (windshield and windows)
– Improved textures water particles/spray of the wheels when the asphalt is wet (Truck player and AI Traffic)
– Realistic rain sounds: Rain falling in the cabin of truck, and better transition of sounds and variety for “outside” rain
– Realistic thunders sounds & greater variety (about 20 high quality sounds/samples)
Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain (controlled by the game)
– 1.45.x – No errors in game log.
– Support for FMOD Sound System.
– Compatible with All DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps (ProMods…)
– Compatible with Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely
– Compatible with all trucks (Also Trucks mods)
– Compatible with ‘Convoy Mode’
– It should work with other Weathers/Graphics Mods, But remember put RR above in priority.
Note*: You should know that Autumn Seasons By Grimes disables thunders, Please note this if you use this mod, the lack of these aspects is not from ‘Realistic Rain’ mod.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain on top (ABOVE) of Weathers/Graphics mods, Maps mods and Sound mods.
Main Author: Darkcaptain
Thanks for FMOD Tool Guides: Robinicus, Drive Safely
Thanks for the help in old versions: Cip, Frkn64, AlexeyP
Thanks for support: Antoniopua, Stropher, silberfuchs, Shyfty221