This is a pair of 6-wheeled chassis for the default Renault Premium model. They have the largest fuel tanks I can fit without extending the chassis too much, but a shorter wheelbase than the 4×2 chassis.
It’s as compatible as possible with other mods, and uses all of the original truck’s materials and textures.
Complete list of changes from 4×2 to 6×4:
– Moved box on left side as far forward as possible, flipped ladder.
– Shrank and moved left side fuel tank.
– Deleted small tank, shrank and moved right side fuel tank.
– Added second axle, stretched chassis, moved trailer hitch.
– Repositioned driveshaft to clear and meet second axle on the 6×2-4 and
– 6×4 chassis respectively.
– Modified shadow-casting meshes and collision shapes.
– Flipped mounting point on a small handle to clear the new axle.
– Edited UI shadow texture to add the extra wheels.
Base model: SCS Software
New chassis: pez2k
DOWNLOAD 0.7 MB