Engine sounds added to the 2007 Mini Cooper in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
Horn sounds added to the 1979 Mercury Colony Park in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
Fixed recent echo issue for the Grover standalone air horn.
— Optional addons —
“Previous soundproofing” addon has been adapted for the International 9900i:
– Pack provides essential improvements to common sounds in the game for increased immersion.
– For over 6 years, this mod has proven to be a welcome addition for anyone wanting an immersive experience.
– The Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quick and easy updates, maintained for the current game version.
– The mod is the most safe on the Steam Workshop, having procedures in place for adapting to major game updates.
* ETS2 1.43.3 + ATS 1.43.3. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Supported in single-player and multiplayer Convoy mode.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
– any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
– any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any rain sound mods (unless proven to be compatible)
The mod features dynamic and realistic sounds, covering the following:
– The ultimate variety of suspension and tire bump sounds when driving over curbs or bumps in the road.
– Fuel / gas station sounds.
– Door close and seatbelt sounds after refueling.
– Train sound enhancements, including comprehensive sounds for all base game locomotives in American Truck Simulator.
– Real tire and road noise for all terrains: asphalt, gravel, grass, and sleeper lines.
– Nokia phone ringtone sound replacing the hurry up / late music, leading to less stress for the player.
– Default common sound reworks, such as improved default air brake sounds and a softer default reverse beep.
– AI traffic vehicle sound improvements, including sounds for Jazzycat’s Motorcycle Traffic Pack.
– English UK/US voice navigation variants with speaker effect added and no unrealistic phrases.
– Wind buffeting and rush of air sounds at high speeds only when the window is open.
– Location based sounds of environment.
– Sounds for animated objects such as F22 jet fighters and biplanes.
– Trailer coupling and trailer brace rotation sounds.
– Two standalone air horns.
– Softer mix for the Musical Road in American Truck Simulator’s Historic Route 66.
– Dynamic exterior and interior rain sounds, and an assortment of varying thunder sounds with delay.
– The default wiper sound may now squeak only when the windshield is dry.
– (Optional) Reefer / refrigerated trailer sound functionality that can be activated by trailer mods.
For further realism, the mod may also add official colors to each AI traffic vehicle it modifies for sound, with rarer colors less likely to be seen.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod and Katixa for some high speed tire sounds
* Darkcaptain for a variety of thunder and rain sound samples
* Deltatristar500 for an external parking brake sound sample
* Grinch for default railroad crossing bell sound rework
* Kass for a variety of thunder sound samples
* Kriechbaum for blinker off stick sound and exhaust sounds from his Mack E6 engine sound mod
* Trayscapes for recordings of a Mack E6 truck
* Vasily EVR for some air brake sound samples
* Zeemod for a wind sound sample
OFFICIAL SCS FORUM LINK
The SCS Forum link below for the Sound Fixes Pack holds all official download links and is open to suggestions and questions about the mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=648591060 [Steam Workshop ETS2]
SCS Software, Drive Safely, antonvezdehod, Darkcaptain, Deltatristar500, Grinch, Kass, Katixa, Kriechbaum, Trayscapes, Vasily EVR, Zeemod
DOWNLOAD 64 MB
DOWNLOAD 64 MB [mirror]
4 thoughts on “Sound Fixes Pack v22.11”
mini cooper getin arabasy loo
In previous packages, there was a def file for the signal to fire (self-shutdown). Why isn’t there a closure percentage (%) on packages now?
I don’t know what you mean
ok thanks, if you can give an e-mail address I will send that old file. Google translate so sorry