2012 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG
Updated to game version 1.34
– Available at all dealerships
– Works on 1.33, 1.34 (Haven’t tested versions below 1.33)
– Lightmask Lights
– Two engine options (S63 AMG & S65 AMG V12 Bi-turbo)
– Real engine specifications and sound (select the V12 Bi-turbo engine for sound)
– 8 speed automatic gearbox, tuned accordingly
– Cabin Accessories DLC
– Real speed animation
– AO Render covering
The car is very stable even at speeds like 300kmph, though the steering gets tighter as the speed increases.
If the car gets pushed away at ramps, then open the developer console by pressing ` and type g_suspension_stiffness 1 and hit enter. That should fix your problem
The original developer of this particular car is Hamza07502534 and I only have made a few minimal changes like tuning the engine for better response and updating the mod to 1.34.
You are not allowed to edit the mod without taking permission from the developer (Hamza).
Hamza07502534 ( For the car), Nimit (For updating to 1.34)