– New texture raindrops for windshield & windows (Thanks to AleyxeP for main texture)
– Reworked (“exterior”) rain texture & values for 1.38 version
– Fully reworked values for windshield effects
– Increased number of raindrops
– This version will use the old particle/spray effect of the wheels, better compatibility with other mods and better performance.
– Added some new thunders sounds
– Equalized and tweaked the delay of thunder sounds
*Note: Thunders will be heard in an interval between 1.5 to 5 seconds when seeing the ‘flash’ (lightning), simulating distance as IRL
The number of raindrops on windows will vary depending on the intensity and the direction of the rain
– 1.38.x (DirectX11) – FMOD Support. Clean log
– Recommended use SFP of Drive Safely for a better experience! Place Realistic Rain above SFP in priority
– Compatible with All DLC’s and it should work with Mods Maps
– Compatible with other Weathers/Graphics Mods.
– Must have high priority in Mod Manager. Realistic Rain ABOVE of Weathers/Graphics Mods, Mods Maps and Sound mods.
To be fixed:
Sound level-transition of rain hitting in the cabin (Waiting for SCS Modding Wiki guides)
Forum for support & feedback: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=271773
Thanks to AlexeyP by original texture of raindrops
Thanks for support & feedback: Antoniopua, Stropher
Thanks for the help with FMOD Tool: Robinicus