Hi guys, this is my first Physics for ETS2. So it’s not in point yet like my ATS Physics.
This physics will change the transmission feel and suspension.
#For the transmission:
– The only thing is changed, is the clutch viscosity is increase (was 1.0 now at 1.20) For Manual H shifter only.
– The sequential mode clutch viscosity is still stock (1.0). But I will touch when the rest is okey.
– The RPM will drop slower when not in gear or giving gas. (was 1.0, now a 2.0)
– Now the trailer and truck can roll separately at 10 degrees and pitch a 20 Degrees.
– The suspension are little bit softer than stock physics.
– That mean that the truck will re-bounce when going on a bump
– The Cabin can shake when turning or going over something. Still in W.I.P
TRUCK CAN ROLL IF GOING FAST IN CORNER !
TRUCK CAN OVER-STEER AND UNDER-STEER.
– Still in WIP !
Does not work with American Truck Simulator.
The goal is that I want to make the “worst” physics to a “real feel” physics, I never drive a real truck in real life, but I can make it from YouTube Video.
Recommended to use with a steering wheel and clutch pedal, but you can use this mod with other controllers !
I can update the mod for you if you want !
Any bug or question ? Just tell me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jad.Gang97
DOWNLOAD 4 KB
I have a separate Mods for it. You can check out at this link: