Engine Sound Mod.

Home Forums Help, questions Engine Sound Mod.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ETS_Cobra

Hi folks,

I was wondering why there has not been any updates done on the American Pete 379? I love this truck and use it often on current patch. I think it could use a sound touch up and that is about it and I would be a happy guy for sure. Kriechbaum are you hearing me beg for a Cat or a Cummins lol.

I sure would appreciate and I am sure many others would also if one of our modders in this great community could lend a hand with this.

Thanks for your time all.

Link to truck: https://ets2.lt/en/peterbilt-379-v-1-2-amel/#more-4873

kriechbaum
    Participant

Hi,

Ok, i’ll have a look on it soon.

Bye.

ETS_Cobra

Enter my sound mod hero lol!

Thank you Kriechbaum and I am unsure if you can do this or not but if there is a way you can make it so the truck no longer appears in traffic that would be great. I want to be the only one with this truck not the AI.

Thanks again.

kriechbaum
    Participant

Hi,

This truck won’t run on 1.8 version of the game. So i made the modifications without been able to try them…

I hope all is fine. I do not have an earlier version of the game.

I added my Cat sound, a new gear box, and re edited the engines. Also it will not be driven by the AI traffic.

Tell me if all is allright.

Bye.

https://www.mediafire.com/?9qtpr6rqfddjez8

ETS_Cobra

I am running the latest version of the game as well and I can not use your update sorry. I can use the original truck though before your update.

Thank you for your time Kriechbaum.

kriechbaum
    Participant

I just tried to start a new profil with ONLY this truck as a mod, without any modifications : the game crashes.

I don’t understand why, sorry for this :”(

ETS_Cobra

It is OK man, I thank you for trying.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.