Volvo Vs Scania

Home Forums Information, news Volvo Vs Scania

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ednish

Which is one is better and why is it better

volvo best in real life scania is better cause it is (go to da squirels nuts)

DarkXBlaze

Its all personal preference. Its what ever you enjoy driving. I personally like Volvo and scaina equally.

Jfix

Why do you want to know? For amusement? Cause it really comes down to the euip ment matching the job to be done.
    Aside from totally custom I would think scania is better becuause they tend to sacrifice less in the name of power while euro volvo has pushed their engines to higher power sacrificing longevity.
    Of course I could be totally wrong.

just to re join the deiscution i like scania i dont know why but some of the premium skins for the volvo like the zebra are uterly amazing but wont work on the scania

#scaniaforlife

Jfix

One of the things I like about the scania is the way the do their windows, sweedish futurist style and when done right on a truck its pretty badass. What i like about the fh2012 is the way the redid the look of the truck so that it look sleeker.

Ru9029
    Participant

In my opinion performance wise both trucks are great. I love Scania more but Volvo i still love

tr7
    Participant

i do prefer volvo because the design is awesome, the engines are powerfuls and the interiors are quite nice than others

Nazgul
    Participant

I personally like Scania better overall, but Volvo’s interior (especially the steering wheel) actually looks better in my opinion, although the Scania S interior does look quite damn good.

Mistraou
    Participant

Hi,
    The Volvo VNL 670 v1.5.3 from Aradeth is by far the best to drive. Give it a try.

RealtyFat
    Participant

We will be attending and this is our first time on the Klamath and our first Poker Run. Does anybody know where everyone is camping? We are really looking foreword to it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.