Improved Truck Physics Mod v 1.2
– Mod adds more realistic and hard physics for ETS2 trucks;
– It is now more difficult to drive a truck, “feel” of the truck is increased;
– Changed driver body movement physics, which is now much less static;
– Lots of changes was made in truck behavior:
1. Decreased responistivity of truck. Increased air and wheel rotation resistance. Higher chance to tip over during high speed maneuvers;
2. Decreased brake effectiviness. Brakes now have more realistic warm up/cool down rates and proper max. temp;
3. Tweaked cabin movement behavior to be more responsive to truck maneuvers. Adjusted cabin weight to realistic value, redefined pitch and roll angles, damping and springing forces;
4. Changed suspension travel value and damping factor. Suspension is softer now;
5. Decreased clutch viscosity;
6. Decreased tire material friction and increased tires deformation parameters. Tires now have less friction with road and more prone to slipping.
Supported trucks (IMPORTANT!):
Mod supports all vanilla trucks and some of popular modded trucks:
DAF XF by 50k, Volvo FH Classic and FH16 2013 by Ohaha, SISU and all Scanias from RJL, Volvo VNL 670 and 780, MAN TGX Euro6 and TGA by Madster, Scania 143 by Ekualizer and Iveco Strator by Shoofer/EM Group, Scania P/G by GT-Mike, Kenworth T800/W900, Freightliner Classic XL/Argosy, MAZ 5432, KAMAZ 53212, Ural 43202. To use this mod with these modded trucks, install it with higher priority!!!
If you have some other not listed above truck mods, install them with higher priority, than this physics mod!
1.Extract scs file from downloaded archive to mod folder of ETS2;
2.Open in-game mod manager and enable “Improved truck physics” mod;
-25.01.16 Version 1.2
Added full support for Scania P/G by GT-Mike, Kenworth T800/W900, Freightliner Classic XL/Argosy, MAZ 5432, KAMAZ 53212, Ural 43202.
Increased driver pitch forward/backward angle;
Decreased driver centrifugal compensation movement;
Decreased suspension travel for all trucks;
Increased max. steering sensivity;
Added small fifth wheel roll angle;
Increased overall brakes strength a bit;
Decreased cabin pitch forward angle and increased pitch backward angle;
Increased front wheel brakes strength;
Reworked cabin pitch/roll damping/springing factors;
Wheel mass increased;
Heavily reduced sway bar stiffness;
Wheel suspension damping strength increased;
Increased longitudinal stiffness of tyre material.
DOWNLOAD 212 KB