1. More realistic and softer cabin movement;
2. Softer truck and trailer suspension;
3. Trailer is not so stable on high speed manoeuvres and while cornering;
4. User can loose control over the truck and trailer because of more realistic tyre and sway-bar settings;
5. Truck will accelerating and braking slower;
6. More driver body movement during driving and various manoeuvres;
7. More realistic engine/transmission/clutch settings;
8. It is harder to control the truck. Steering is not so arcade and easy.
Supported trucks (IMPORTANT!):
Mod support all trucks and trailers, but full support (which means tweaked chassis files) available only for trucks and trailers from vanilla game version.
Other truck/trailer mods can be adapted manually (see section “truck/trailer mod adaptation”).
Important: you still can use this physics with truck/trailer mods without any adaptation, but in this case, chassis suspension behavior will be not as planned by mod…
1. Extract all files from downloaded rar-archive to some temp folder;
2. Based on control device you use to play ETS2 (keyboard or steering wheel) and desired cabin movement (soft/normal), copy desired physics mod to MOD folder and enable it in Mod manager with lower priority, than truck/trailer mod (to avoid possible conflicts);
I very recommend to use gameplay and controls settings from provided jpg screenshots for better experience from this physics mod.
-Mod adapted for compatibility with patch 1.31;
-Improved cabin movement simulation;
-Increased brakes strength on low speeds;
-Decreased trailer stability on high speeds.
All my mods are free to download and will be distributed this way in the future too. However, If you appreciate what i`m doing and want to support my work, you can transfer any amount of money, using PayPal on this email: [email protected]
All donations are voluntarily! Every donation counts! Thank you!
AlexeyP, SCS Software
DOWNLOAD 3 MB