Kinematic Reshade offers some changes in the visual section of the game so that you can enjoy a more realistic and pleasant experience in your travels.
It reduces the fogging and blurring effect of the game, increases the contrast between light and shadow and balances the colour for a more natural feel. In addition, the subtle use of chromatic aberration takes the level of detail to another level, both day and night.
* Details and more information in the official website: www.centostudios.com
* Instalalation instructions: www.centostudios.com/instrucciones
* SCS forum: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=274110
Please follow the instructions for proper installation to optimize your gaming experience.
– It is very important not to change the order of the shaders from the tool menu, as some effects could overlap others and ruin the experience. The order, from top to bottom, should be as follows: CA, PPFX SSDO, LumaSharpen, Lightroom, Curves and AmbientLight. Additionally, checking the performance mode box is also highly recommended.
– It is highly recommended that you open the “config.cfg” file in the folder that the game has created under “Documents”, find the entry “uset g_bloom “1.0” and change it to “uset g_bloom “0”. This will remove the glow effect produced by the lights if you don’t use any mods that do.
– Remember to turn off the night light in Windows 10 , if you use this feature, if you play at night to avoid a change in the color tone.
– Kinematic Reshade Reborn might not offer the same experience when used with projects like JBX Graphics or Naturalux.
– Do not use oversaturated or overdefined monitor profiles, use a standard mode, which is generally the default mode on most monitors.
Main mods recommended by users for a better experience: Realistic Graphics Mod, Better Flares, Project Next-Gen and Realistic Rain.
DON’T REUPLOAD THE FILE, RESPECT THE WORK.