Finally a new release of my standalone Northern Scandinavia map. This is version 0.98.9. Have been working on a lot of upgrades on the map. This is the very first time i have started to use the main download area from my own forum, so if this works very well, all download links will be to the forum
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
– Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs and tzmap.scs to “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod”
– Create new profile(only for those who don’t have a profile already of my map)
– Set game module to “Test1.mdb” and not “europe.mdb”, because this is a standalone map
– Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
Bugs not fixed:
– Location of the map
– Rain in the tunnels on the map
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.98.9 for 1.21):
– Unrealistic area of Bodøtunnelen removed. There are now no connection to a tunnel from Tverlandet Bridge
– Upgraded ferry port in Bodø and added logistic buildings nearby
– Added Bodø railway terminal
– Added Mørkved railway station
– Toll station near the ferry port upgraded to AutoPass
– Road area near the Shell station in Bodø changed
– Road to Rønvik closed due to realism that this road in real-life are not allowed to drive through with trucks
– Added/changed destination signs across Bodø and other areas on the map
– Toll station near Tverlandet Bridge upgraded to only AutoPass
– Both intersections in Hunstad changed to traffic lights intersection.
– Volvo trucks scenery building at Bertnes
– MAN truck dealer added in Rognan
– Norrsken company in Bodø changed to GNT(Bodø railway terminal)
– IKA Bohag(Bodø)
– Polar Fish(Bodø)
– NS Oil(Bodø, designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Trameri in Bodø Sentrum activated
– Renar Logistik(Hunstad)
– Drekkar Trans(Tverlandet)
– Nordic Stenbrott(Tverlandet)
– Nordic Stenbrott(Saltstraumen)
– Björk(Finneid, outside Fauske towards Finneid)
– Renar Logistik(Fauske)
– IKA Bohag(Fauske)
– Drekkar Trans(Rognan)
– Å i Lofoten not completed
– Tind not completed
– Reine not completed
– Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) “Silvervägen”
– E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
– Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.21x
Authors: FLD(prefabs, models), Chris94_NOR(map developer)
DOWNLOAD 76 MB