Northern Scandinavia v0.98.6 for 1.18(standalone map)
This is a hotfix version for the other version of the Northern Scandinavia map that makes it compatible with 1.18
0.98.5 wasn’t compatible with 1.18, only with 1.17
How to install:
– Move the scs files to the ETS2 mod folder: My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod
– Start a new profile(if you don’t have this map already)
– Make sure you set the game module on “Test1.mdb”, not “europe.mdb”, or the game will just crash, because this is a standalone map which is replacing the original map.
– And there you go, you are all set.
Bugs that are not fixed:
– Location of the map
– Correct value while passing toll stations
– Rain in some tunnels
– Invisible wall on new highway section from Hunstad to Bertnes. This occures after you have passed a village called Valle(sign on the road for it). It is between Valle and Vikan to be exactly.
– Not tested on 1.17
– Requires DLC Scandinavia to use the map. This has been explained before and would not like to explain again.
New features in v0.98.5:
– New highway section between Hunstad and Tverlandet. New 4-lane road opened.
– Mercedes/MAN truck dealer(scenery object) added in Bodø
– Names of certain cities like Bodø is not now Bodoe. Stromsnes is now Strømsnes, Aa i Lofoten is now Å i Lofoten.
FLD(prefabs, models), Chris94_NOR(map developer)
DOWNLOAD 62 MB