Northern Scandinavia v0.99 for 1.22x (standalone)
ETS2 Northern Scandinavia v0.99 for ETS2 version 1.22
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
– Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs to “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod”
– Create new profile(only for those who don’t have a profile already of my map)
– Activate NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs
– (If you already have a profile with this map, you will have to activate the new provided file that came for v0.99, NorthernScandinavia.scs)
– Set game module to “NorthernScandinavia.mbd” and not “europe.mbd”, because this is a standalone map
– Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
– Location of the map(sort of)
– Vegetation issue for 1.22 fixed
Bugs not fixed:
– Rain in the tunnels on the map
– Background map not added to world map
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.98.9 for 1.21):
– Unrealistic area of Bodøtunnelen removed. There are now no connection to a tunnel from Tverlandet Bridge
– Upgraded ferry port in Bodø and added logistic buildings nearby
– Added Bodø railway terminal
– Added Mørkved railway station
– Toll station near the ferry port upgraded to AutoPass
– Road area near the Shell station in Bodø changed
– Road to Rønvik closed due to realism that this road in real-life are not allowed to drive through with trucks
– Added/changed destination signs across Bodø and other areas on the map
– Toll station near Tverlandet Bridge upgraded to only AutoPass
– Both intersections in Hunstad changed to traffic lights intersection.
– Volvo trucks scenery building at Bertnes
– MAN truck dealer added in Rognan
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.99 for 1.22):
– Updated west entrance of Bodøtunnelen(Bodø tunnel).
– Scenery upgrades near Rognan
– Minor scenery upgrades in Bodø
– Roadwork near company Ika Bohag in Bodø
– New objects added near Bodø air museum(Bodø Luftfartsmuseum)
– New road system towards west entrance of the tunnel in Bodø
– More roads removed from UI map(no entrance for trucks)
– Norrsken company in Bodø changed to GNT(Bodø railway terminal)
– IKA Bohag(Bodø)
– Polar Fish(Bodø)
– NS Oil(Bodø, designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Trameri in Bodø Sentrum activated
– Renar Logistik(Hunstad)
– Drekkar Trans(Tverlandet)
– Nordic Stenbrott(Tverlandet)
– Nordic Stenbrott(Saltstraumen)
– Björk(Finneid, outside Fauske towards Finneid)
– Renar Logistik(Fauske)
– IKA Bohag(Fauske)
– Drekkar Trans(Rognan)
– Polar Fish(Å i Lofoten)
– Å i Lofoten not completed
– Reine not completed
– Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) “Silvervägen”
– E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
– Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.21x
FLD(prefabs and models)
FLD(prefabs, models), Chris94_NOR(map developer), Taoroot(background map, editor)
DOWNLOAD 120 MB