** Formerly named Momo’s Physics 6.2.x **
Highly recommended to be used together with my Air Ride A mod, link below:
SCS’s road surfaces are too unrealistically baby skin smooth, in the contrary roads in real life are never smooth, even when you drive a car you can feel that your car moves up & down a little bit all the time. So you would definitely feel even more riding a truck.
To counter that problem, physics modders are forced to make the trucks overly/excessively sensitive in order to compensate the smooth roads so that we can feel some cabin movements. However most other physics mods just over do it and your trucks end up rocking like a boat, bouncing like a trampoline. But some people love it that way.
In search for the truth, in an attempt to create a physics mod that reflects real life truck cabin & suspension behavior as close as the game permits, I am not a truck driver and never drove a truck before, but i arranged myself to have a test drive with a Volvo FM in a local Volvo dealer, on behalf of a Swedish company. And i also studied from videos of extreme truck tests.
So my Physics 6 series mods reflect my experience with real world trucks as i mentioned above as close as possible. However it is impossible to achieve 100% accuracy because there are not enough physics parameters in the game data and/or the game only permits this far.
PHYSICS 6 SERIES
1. Physics 6.0.x : End of support and will be removed.
2. Physics 6 S : (standard version) Formerly known as Physics 6.2.x
3. Physics 6 A : (Active version wtih extra movement) Formerly known as Physics 6.3.x
All SCS trucks
RJL’s Scania (not tested)
RTA’s Range T (not tested)
MADster’s MAN TGX Euro6 (not tested)
My physics mods do not touch the brake, engine torque, steering. My mods only changed the cabin movement and suspension.
My physics 6 mods do not include the driver seat suspension. So you are highly recommend to use together with my Air Ride mod series. Available at https://ets2.lt/en/?s=momo
TIPS FOR REALISM (not required)
1. FOV 80
2. warp 0.85 (console command)
3. Set your seat forward so that you can read the guages clearly
4. Trailer stability 0% – 50%
5. For 900 degree wheels, adjust the sensitivity/nonlinearity so that your steering is smooth like a real car.
If you have no idea where to start, i good point to start would be 75% (3/4) sensitivity/nonlinearity. If too slow for you, move to 50% (2/4).
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN BEYOND THE BALTIC SEA DLC
Check the link below
MY EXTERNAL MODS
Although all the intellectual property rights belong to SCS, But please respect hard works of the mod author.
The mod author does not give consent for anyone to:
– Re-post by any other download link other than the given link above.
– Re-post as is, as your own.
DONATION (Not required, but highly appreciated)
Any amount (even one cent) of your kindness & support will be greatly appreciated.
HOW TO CONTACT MOMO ? :
Unfortunately friends invitations will be accepted on certain circumstances only. However, you can contact me through:
1. Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Momos-mods-365686307191461/
2. My Youtube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAtYWr0IodkLyO9W4tMbpg/videos?view_as=subscriber
3. My email: [email protected]
DOWNLOAD 160 KB