– First interpretation of the Republic of Moldova in Euro Truck Simulator 2
– Map concept link:
– Current released version (v0.2 RC2) contains southern part of the country
(also known as western Bessarabian “Budjak”, excluding today’s Ukrainian
territories), with districts Cahul, Cantemir, Taraclia, Leova and Autonomous
Territorial Unit of Gagauzia. Next versions will expand the map to the
– Realistic map scaling, the time & distance driven on this map are ALMOST
equal to their real-life analogs.
– Custom models, road sign textures, billboards, no custom companies yet,
expect them in the coming versions;
– Custom vehicle license plates (realistic);
– Standalone map, no DLC required;
– Tested on game version 184.108.40.206s.
– The map fully supports ETS2 1.18;
– Added Toceni, Vîlcele, Hănăsenii Noi villages in Leova district;
– Added Leova town;
– New bumpy/cracked roads, easier to drive around them;
– Added new cracked road texture;
– New “Alimentara” shop texture;
– Added Hîncești, Cimișlia, Căușeni, Ștefan Vodă districts and southern Transnistria on the map, NOT MAPPED YET, expect them in the upcoming release candidates;
– Minor bug fixes around the map.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETUP:
1) Download the .zip archive, containing 3 essential map files:
2) Copy these 3 files to “C:/Users/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/”
3) Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2
4) Create a NEW profile, enable these 3 mod files in “ACTIVE MODS”;
5) Set the playing module from “Europe” to “Moldova.mbd”
6) Have fun!
Barrett_killz (Map editing, definitions, main developer)
DOWNLOAD 253 MB